How do I make a payment online?
Customers who have registered for My Account can make a one-time payment after logging in. Most accounts are eligible for online payment, except:
- Closed Accounts
- Accounts not in good credit standing (Cash Only accounts)
- Accounts receiving bills through other online billing and payment sites.
- Accounts billed by Electric Service Providers (ESPs) other than SCE.
1. Easily make a one-time payment by clicking on the “Pay Now” button in My Account
2. Enter your payment amount, desired payment date, and payment information
While online payment allows you to make a one-time payment in My Account, customers who sign up for Auto Pay will make automatic monthly payments that are withdrawn from their bank account.