Effective January 1, 2019, the rate components listed below changed as follows.
- Transmission – for all rates
- Distribution – for some Residential rates and for the Commercial “R” rates.
- PPPC – for all rates
- TOTCA – for all rates
- CIA – for applicable Residential rates
- SCE Gen – for some rates (RTP hourly rates did not change)
- DWR Bond Charge – for all rates
- DWR Energy Credit – for all rates
- PCIA – for all rates
- CARE Surcharge
- CARE Discount % – for all TOU CARE rates
- FERA Discount % – for all TOU FERA rates
- State Tax factor – for all rates
- Green Rate factors – for all applicable rates
California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE)
*The CARE Surcharge rate is shown in dollars/kWh. All non-CARE, non-Street Lighting customers pay this same amount on an equal dollars/kWh basis.
Family Electric Rate Assistance (FERA)
SCE’s current and revised FERA Discount Percentage are listed below: