- There is no option for booking multiple sites. You may make more than one reservation in your name (DO NOT use the back arrow when making multiple reservations). If you make more than one reservation in your name, we will need you to email us the name, address, email, phone number, site number and dates of reservation (or confirmation number) of the guest who will be occupying the site, this must be done before arrival date.
- Two-night minimum stay during peak season (May 15- Oct. 15).
- All sites must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Boats and pets are included in camping fees.
- Limit one RV per site. Motorhomes, travel trailers, 5th Wheels, cabover campers, toy haulers and tent trailers are all considered RVs.
- We will not be reserving tent trailers, travel trailer, or group picnic areas until further notice.
- Check in starts at 1 p.m. and check out is by 11 a.m. No early check ins or late check outs will be permitted. Day use is not available before arrival or after departure.
- All day use tagged vehicles must stay in the designated day use area by Shaver Lake Marina. Day use tagged vehicles are not permitted in overnight camping areas.
Dates to reserve campsites for Camp Edison Gold Members:
- Starting January 3rd (8am) online reservations will open when booking 2-14 nights.
Dates to reserve campsites for Non-Members:
- Starting February 1st (8am) online reservations will open when booking 2-14 nights.
*To sign up for Camp Edison’s Gold Membership please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, email address, and phone number before December 31st and we will add you to our membership. If you are already a Gold Member, make sure your profile shows your correct phone number, email, and that your membership is valid through the 2022 year.
If you do not wish to reserve your site online, you may send us a reservation request form by email or US mail, and they will be processed in order received following the same above guidelines.
For more information please see our Camp Guidelines found below in the dropdown section.
We built Camp Edison in 1963 in a pine forest on the western shores of Shaver Lake, California. It’s been a favorite vacation spot ever since. Our 252 campsites are available to the public and they include electricity. WiFi is also available at an additional cost. We’re open year-round.
Camp Edison has been removing insect infested trees in order to maintain public safety & forest health. Some sites have more sun exposure than currently described in site details.
Now you can make reservations online for almost all of our campsites.
From hiking and horseback riding to fishing and watersports, there’s plenty to do in the Camp Edison area.
When you visit Camp Edison, be sure to leave your firewood at home, and either collect or buy firewood here in Shaver Lake. Tree-killing insects and diseases can lurk in firewood and cause new infestations that can have devastating effects to our forests, agriculture, and communities. Beginning January 1, 2015, only locally sourced wood will be allowed into Camp Edison.